the coming
Gentle spirit
Fill my heart,
ease this rift
in my soul...
I await the coming
of the master teacher,
in whose presence
we may learn the teachings of the light.
It is a gift
to each of us.
bit of the Eternal
Spark of Life,
knowledge enough
for a thousand lifetimes,
and wisdom so great
as to fill my soul.
the hill
The other side
of the hill,
there is a place
short in mere distance
but a long flight
for imagination.
Fought over,
sought after,
and told of
in stories of old,
just
over the hill.
I have never
been there
but I know it
quite well,
or maybe,
it knows one
like me.
I could
leave the house
follow the path
and climb the hill, but I do not.
Though
I think of it often,
it is a journey
I often start
but never finish.
whisper
My soul
ever immortal
is so
very tired.
I grow weary
of this life,
and what honour
I carry
lies ruined now,
with only
a whisper left.
Few can hear it, even my ears strain
to hear its song.
ever immortal
is so
very tired.
I grow weary
of this life,
and what honour
I carry
lies ruined now,
with only
a whisper left.
Few can hear it, even my ears strain
to hear its song.
searching
She sleeps
so restful,
and I stroke her hair
and touch her cheek.
The answers
are not always
found in books,
but this lovely lady
could be the answer
to so much.
How often have I
been a home
for lost souls,
for they seem to
search me out,
or maybe
I search for them.
But she is not lost,
she merely landed
on my window sill.
Lovely to gaze on,
but if she stays
her presence
will fill you
with her own spirit,
enough to take sail
and fly. . .
so restful,
and I stroke her hair
and touch her cheek.
The answers
are not always
found in books,
but this lovely lady
could be the answer
to so much.
How often have I
been a home
for lost souls,
for they seem to
search me out,
or maybe
I search for them.
But she is not lost,
she merely landed
on my window sill.
Lovely to gaze on,
but if she stays
her presence
will fill you
with her own spirit,
enough to take sail
and fly. . .
truth
I know now,
there is no
one thing
that is truth.
Eventually
all things
merge into one.
Wisdom is always wisdom,
whether found in heaven or hell.
Everything is true.
From dawn till dusk,
in the shadows
of all that lay
in between.
The truth
is where you find it.
and also
where you don't.
There is only one answer,
one path to take,
one chose to make,
and this you will know
when it is time
to choose.
there is no
one thing
that is truth.
Eventually
all things
merge into one.
Wisdom is always wisdom,
whether found in heaven or hell.
Everything is true.
From dawn till dusk,
in the shadows
of all that lay
in between.
The truth
is where you find it.
and also
where you don't.
There is only one answer,
one path to take,
one chose to make,
and this you will know
when it is time
to choose.
spaces
For all things,
and all times
always
it is the same.
The dusk
that follows the dawn.
The heartbreak
that comes with love.
The fear
in mortal man
that dwells
in the heart
of the gallant.
It is
the spaces
in between such
that one
lives his life,
and defines
his existence.
But for I,
It is merely
the slight pause
before the inevitable
end
which comes
in time
to all things.
and all times
always
it is the same.
The dusk
that follows the dawn.
The heartbreak
that comes with love.
The fear
in mortal man
that dwells
in the heart
of the gallant.
It is
the spaces
in between such
that one
lives his life,
and defines
his existence.
But for I,
It is merely
the slight pause
before the inevitable
end
which comes
in time
to all things.
for love
I have loved you
forever,
for all my life.
Even before we meet,
my heart was
in love with you.
It matters not
the distance
that separates us,
for I see the world
through your eyes,
and guide myself
with the touch
of your hands.
No day is ever wasted
in your company,
and forever seems
too short a time
to be with you.
Would that I could
bear to you
all that is
in my heart.
But countless
are the volumes
it would take
to tell you
what I can
only express
with a kiss.
Fortunes fate
shines forever gently
on me.
For blessed
is the man
who finds
the love of his heart,
in the heart
of his love.
forever,
for all my life.
Even before we meet,
my heart was
in love with you.
It matters not
the distance
that separates us,
for I see the world
through your eyes,
and guide myself
with the touch
of your hands.
No day is ever wasted
in your company,
and forever seems
too short a time
to be with you.
Would that I could
bear to you
all that is
in my heart.
But countless
are the volumes
it would take
to tell you
what I can
only express
with a kiss.
Fortunes fate
shines forever gently
on me.
For blessed
is the man
who finds
the love of his heart,
in the heart
of his love.
No comments:
Post a Comment