Blog Archive

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unless you believe, you will not understand.

echos

I have lost
the morning,
and you
have gone away.

Even the echo
of us,
starts to fade.

So my broken thoughts,
and I,
wander back and forth
through time,
but you are never there.

I search the wind
for you...
I release the hold
on my heart,
so it will rise
to find you.

And so await
it's return.

You can not
keep chasing the wind,
for it will lead you
nowhere.




human


My heart,
has become stone.
What has come before,
is a memory,
one I leave for the taking.
I am invincible now,
no foe can vanquish me.
Th last thing that made me human,
you stole from me,
and left in it's place
all I truly need
to be alone.



butterfly

Sometimes,
between a man
and a woman,
only a whisper will do
to tell each other
what is in
their hearts.

The sound of the heart
is shared between
only two.
You must sometimes
strain to hear it,
like the sound
of a butterfly.

But for those who hear it,
they will remember always,
what the true heart says.



serenity

Solitude,
I love it's many tones,
i hear it's serenity,
it embraces all of me
and I am richer for it.

I long for the touch
of desolate places,
vast deserts, lonely mountains,
and endless seas.

It is a place
I go to heal
when my soul
has suffered
all it an,
a place beyond
all travail and pain.

The only way my soul finds rest,
is to retreat
back into itself
and never surrender.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am glad you found your way here