I knew
this day
was coming.
I just did not know
it would be today.
<->
I spend to much time,
talking with the stone.
<->
Honour binds...
and dark thoughts
will pass.
Dawn breaks
ghosts retreat
and the truth
will find light.
<->
Did you look
into his eyes?
Did you see
into his soul?
Before you judge him,
make sure
all that you know
is true,
and that
what you see
in his eyes,
is not just a mirror
of yours...
<->
In the end,
you start thinking
about the beginning.
<->
Not only
do I want to find out
who I am,
but I want
to know,
who I was before.
<->
Regret...
It is a beast
that arrives
in the deep darkness
of night,
uninvited.
<->
We are magnificent
are we not,
In our complex nature
we hide our true selves.
<->
I am more
than this shell
in which I exist.
My soul
lives in a thousand houses,
and my spirit
soars free.
this day
was coming.
I just did not know
it would be today.
<->
I spend to much time,
talking with the stone.
<->
Honour binds...
and dark thoughts
will pass.
Dawn breaks
ghosts retreat
and the truth
will find light.
<->
Did you look
into his eyes?
Did you see
into his soul?
Before you judge him,
make sure
all that you know
is true,
and that
what you see
in his eyes,
is not just a mirror
of yours...
<->
In the end,
you start thinking
about the beginning.
<->
Not only
do I want to find out
who I am,
but I want
to know,
who I was before.
<->
Regret...
It is a beast
that arrives
in the deep darkness
of night,
uninvited.
<->
We are magnificent
are we not,
In our complex nature
we hide our true selves.
<->
I am more
than this shell
in which I exist.
My soul
lives in a thousand houses,
and my spirit
soars free.
No comments:
Post a Comment