Blog Archive

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Sleep of Reason

the path

My fall from grace
was years ago,
and my story
from then till now
is as long.
This line
I follow
though difficult
to see
in the darkness,
holds me on a course
I am destined to follow.
I walk this path,
alone,
following no one,
and leading none.
It is here
that I am
most at ease.

who

Who will sing my song
when I am Gone?

Who will know
what I have known
these many years?

When I am
as the mist
that gently surrounds
still waters,
will there be on
who will remember
my deeds?.
One,
who will mourn
my passing
and honour
my spirit. . .

one

I leave you
at days end,
with a piece of me
meant only
for you.
And take forth
from you,
that,
which is meant
only for me,
so that in time
we cease to be
what we were,
and become
one, for all time.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am glad you found your way here